are times when many companies will need to utilise additional outside
resources. Perhaps its because you're own are fully utilised, you need a
"red team" review, or that you simply do not have a particular
specialist resource in house. Ever changing technology and methods or the
need to break into new markets means a fast method is needed to get up to
speed. Beaver Computer Consultants can assist you when these occasions
arise with a range of services including;
One of our strengths is the all round experience, allowing us
to draw together various work streams and methods, into a uniform,
consistent and complementary framework tailored to your individual needs.
As systems engineers our focus is the whole picture : the business
environment, the people, the processes, the technology, the organisation
and business the rules. They all interrelated and understanding how, both
currently and for future visions is critical. It is here strategies are
won and lost.
You'll find specific
information on the linked pages, or see our services
summary page at any time using the navigation bar on the top of
each page. We'll work with you the client,
business, operational and maintenance end users, and suppliers and
developers and answer the following typical questions.
- I need to prepare a business case, develop an ITT, and assess the
responses, or write a requirements document or specification, or an acceptance plan
- I need support to bid for a contract, advice on the methods
called for in the ITT, and that the bid meets the ITT or support during the negotiation phase
See our general requirements information, or see our our requirements process and DOORS information and here for a general overview of our services
- How do I know if a system being offered will meet my needs?
- How can I independently manage the development and implementation of
the new system and prepare us for its introduction?
- How do I know the new system is delivering what I need?
for information and Beavers services
- How can computer and communication systems help our business? How do
we develop an e-business strategy?
- How do we get a new web site or update our existing site?
- I've heard of problems like e-project failures, security breaches,
system losses - can you help?
for information new web sites and applications, business improvement, and
business continuity and Beavers services.
- I need a safety case for my new system, what is it and how do I
- I need to establish targets for safety, reliability, and
maintainability of our new system and under take an analysis that the
design meets them. Can you help?
- Can you help to determine our new systems timing, loading, and
- I need to develop a Product Support Plan and address whole life
issues under ILS - how?
Beaver have particular experience in each of these areas,
see here for
details of our services and to learn more
- I need support on a rail project to develop a specification of track
layouts, signalling, computer and communication systems - can you
help? What about train specifications?
- Can you help us to develop specifications for a control room system
or a rail Management Information System covering time tabling,
performance monitoring, asset and personnel management, decision
support, human resources management, track access contracts and
- Can you assist us in analysing an ITT and developing a requirements
driven technical and commercial proposal, and support the acceptance
process with the Client and Regulatory authorities?
Beaver have particular experience in the rail and
transport sectors from business and systems analysis, requirements
management, and RAMS and performance analysis, see here
for further details
- How do I improve my organisations performance?
- Can you help us to develop a market driven future VISION and blue
print how we can meet these future business requirements?
- What do I need to specify for a new system to give competitive
- How do I set future service levels to meet demands?
for information and Beavers solution services
- I've got a web site but is it making any difference to our business?
- We need to attract more visitors to our site and build up a
relationship with them - but how?
- How can we link our website to our computer and communication
See here for
existing web site promotion and monitoring information and Beavers